We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Comprehensive Pharmacy Review 7th Edition PDF by Leon Shargel. Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkin.
Completely revised to reflect current progress in pharmacy education and practice, the Sixth Edition of this best-selling review guide is indispensable for all pharmacy students, from the first year of professional courses to prepare for the NAPLEX(R) examination. Chapters by over 55 specialists provide comprehensive outlines and practice questions for all topics covered in the pharmacy curriculum, including chemistry, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, pharmacy practice, and drug therapy.
This edition is reorganized to reflect current changes in the pharmacy curriculum. Brand-new chapters cover medication errors and bowel disorders. The revised chapter on drug-drug and drug-nutrient interactions reflects the greater use of nutraceuticals.
Features of Comprehensive Pharmacy Review 7th Edition.
- In this completely updated 8th edition, Comprehensive Pharmacy Review for NAPLEX provides a complete knowledge base necessary for pharmacy students, instructors, foreign graduates, and professionals to excel in their practices; and be fully equipped to tackle the NAPLEX competency test.
- Updated to conform with USP 797 regulations, the text provides expanded coverage of ever-developing areas of practice, including pain management, hepatic disorders, migraines, women and health, prescription dermatologic agents, geriatrics, and pediatrics.
- More than 60 print and online chapters and; spanning chemistry, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, pharmacy practice, and drug therapy and are presented in outline form for easy use and offer helpful practice questions to aid your study.
- Comprehensive Pharmacy Review provides guidelines and tips for taking the NAPLEX, along with the NAPLEX blueprint. Furthermore, it lists the actual competency statements that the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) uses in the evaluation.
Table of Content:
- Chapter 1 Drug Product Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chapter 2 Pharmaceutical Calculations and Statistics
- Chapter 3 Pharmaceutical Principles and Drug Dosage Forms
- Chapter 4 Biopharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems
- Chapter 5 Extemporaneous Prescription Compounding
- Chapter 6 Basic Pharmacokinetics
- Chapter 7 Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Chapter 8 Functional Group Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chapter 9 Microbiology
- Chapter 10 Immunology
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology Drug Products
- Chapter 12 Principles of Pharmacodynamics and Medicinal Chemistry
- Chapter 13 Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology: Drugs Affecting the Nervous System
- Chapter 14 Autocoids and Their Antagonists, Nonnarcotic Analgesic–Antipyretics, and Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Chapter 15 Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology: Cardiovascular and Diuretic Drugs
- Chapter 16 Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology: Endocrinology and Related Drugs
- Chapter 17 Drug Metabolism, Prodrugs, and Pharmacogenetics
- Chapter 18 Drug-Drug and Drug-Nutrient Interactions
- Chapter 19 Nuclear Pharmacy
- Chapter 20 Pharmaceutical Care and Disease State Management
- Chapter 21 Drug Information Resources
- Chapter 22 Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting
- Chapter 23 (new ch.) Medication Errors
- Chapter 24 Clinical Toxicology
- Chapter 25 Federal Pharmacy Law
- Chapter 26 Reviewing and Dispensing Prescriptions and Medication Orders
- Chapter 27 Sterile Products
- Chapter 28 Parapharmaceuticals, Home Diagnostics, and Medical Devices
- Chapter 29 OTC Otic, Dental, and Ophthalmic Agents (need to ask JC for (Figure 29.1: from Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing – 10th edition (2004) Chart 58-10 Guidelines for Instilling Eye Medications)
- Chapter 30 OTC Dermatologic Agents
- Chapter 31 OTC Weight Control, Sleep Aids, and Smoking Cessation
- Chapter 32 OTC Agents for Fever, Pain, Cough, Cold, and Allergic Rhinitis
- Chapter 33 OTC Agents for Constipation, Diarrhea, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn
- Chapter 34 OTC Menstrual, Vaginal, and Contraceptive Agents
- Chapter 35 Herbal Medicines & Nutritional Supplements
- Chapter 36 Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Chapter 37 Drug Use in Special Patient Populations: Pediatric, Pregnant, Geriatric
- Chapter 38 Common Clinical Laboratory Tests
- Chapter 39 Coronary Artery Disease
- Chapter 40 Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chapter 41 Hypertension
- Chapter 42 Heart Failure
- Chapter 43 Thromboembolic Disease
- Chapter 44 Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 45 Seizure Disorders
- Chapter 46 Parkinson’s Disease
- Chapter 47 Schizophrenia
- Chapter 48 Mood Disorders
- Chapter 49 Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Chapter 50 Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chapter 51 Hyperuricemia and Gout
- Chapter 52 Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Chapter 53 (new ch.) Bowel Disorders
- Chapter 54 Diabetes Mellitus
- Chapter 55 Thyroid Disorders
- Chapter 56 Renal Failure
- Chapter 57 Cancer Chemotherapy
- Chapter 58 Pain Management
- Chapter 59 Nutrition and the Hospitalized Patient
- Chapter 60 Immunosuppressive Agents in Organ Transplantation
- Chapter 61 Outcomes Research and Pharmacoeconomics.
Comprehensive Pharmacy Review 7th Edition PDF Download
You can download the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.