We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Jaypee Comprehensive Textbook of Medical Physiology Volume 1 & 2 PDF by J.K Pal.
This two-volume set is a complete guide to medical physiology for undergraduate medical students. Beginning with a general overview of the subject the following chapters each provide a depth discussion on the physiology of each anatomical system.
Each section covers both clinical and applied physiology with topics enhanced by numerous photographs and diagrams.
Features of Comprehensive Textbook of Medical Physiology Volume 1 & 2.
- Learning objective – defined at the start of each chapter.
- Application boxes – key points of applied physiology highlighted in green boxes.
- Clinical boxes – core concepts of related diseases and patient management highlighted in pink boxes.
- Important notes – miscellaneous information that may be asked in viva voce examinations.
- Chapter summary – each chapter ends with a two-part summary outlining key concepts of the topic and listing possible long and short questions and viva questions that may be asked in examinations.
- ‘Scientist contributed’ boxes – explain historical links – highlighted in orange boxes.
Comprehensive Textbook of Medical Physiology Volume 1 & 2 PDF Download.
You can download the Comprehensive Textbook of Medical Physiology Volume 1 & 2 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.