We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Comatose Patient PDF 2nd Edition.
The Comatose Patient, Second Edition, is a critical historical overview of the concepts of consciousness and unconsciousness, covering all aspects of coma within 100 detailed case vignettes.
This comprehensive text includes principles of neurologic examination of comatose patients as well as instruction of the FOUR Score coma scale and also discusses landmark legal cases and ethical problems.
Features of The Comatose Patient.
- As the Chair of the Division of Critical Care Neurology at Mayo Clinic, Dr. Wijdicks uses his extensive knowledge to discuss a new practical multistep approach to the diagnosis of the comatose patient.
- Additionally, this edition includes extensive coverage of the interpretation of neuroimaging and its role in daily practice and decision making, as well as management in the emergency room and ICU.
- Dr. Wijdicks details long-term supportive care and an appropriate approach to communication with family members about end-of-life decision-making.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Understanding, Diagnosing, and Care of Comatose States
- Part 2: The Clinical Approach to the Comatose Patient
The Comatose Patient PDF Download.
You can download The Comatose Patient PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.