We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Family Medicine 3rd Edition PDF.
The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Family Medicine simplify and support visual diagnosis like no other guide. The text is bolstered by more than 2,000 illustrations, consisting of state-of-the-art photos and drawings, most in full color. Page after page, the book’s precise clinical images are integrated with evidence-based diagnostic pearls presented in bulleted text—ideal for time-pressed physicians.
Features of The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Family Medicine 3rd Edition.
- Sections highlight specific diseases and disorders, organized by anatomic and physiologic systems, with each chapter opening with a patient story to connect the photographs with real-life clinical scenarios.
- Every condition features a consistent format that includes the patient story, Epidemiology, Etiology and Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Management to aid the reader in navigating to the right section with ease and efficiency.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Learning With Images And Digital Photography.
- Part 2: The Essence Of Family Medicine.
- Part 3: Physical And Sexual Abuse And Lgbt Health Issues.
- Part 4: Ophthalmology.
- Part 5: Ear, Nose, And Throat.
- Part 6: Oral Health.
- Part 7: The Heart And Circulation.
- Part 8: The Lungs.
- Part 9: Gastrointestinal.
- Part 10: Genitourinary.
- Part 11: Women’s Health.
- Part 12: Musculoskeletal Problems.
- Part 13: Dermatology.
- Part 14: Podiatry.
- Part 15: Infectious Diseases.
- Part 16: Endocrine.
- Part 17: The Brain And Nervous System.
- Part 18: Substance Abuse.
The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Family Medicine PDF Download.
You can download The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Family Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.