We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Clinical Voice Disorders PDF 4th Edition by Arnold Aronson, Diane Bless.
American Journal of OtolaryngologyThe fourth edition of Clinical Voice Disorders is an up-to-date, practical reference for the management of voice disorders caused by structural and neurologic etiologies, as well as psychogenic disorders.
The book provides a solid foundation for understanding the relationship between biology and clinical assessment; how neuro mechanism relates to disorders; and the complex nature of behavioral voice disorders and treatment.
An expanded collection of clinical case studies provides the valuable opportunity to work through real-life examples of frequently encountered problems. Demonstrations of vocal fold vibratory patterns, stroboscopic examples of various pathologies, and audio samples of dysarthric voices enable clinicians to apply concepts presented in the text.
Features of Clinical Voice Disorders.
- Detailed presentation of the voice examination
- Evidence-based approaches that guide the reader through the decision making and to the confident selection of treatments and therapies
- New chapter presenting the special considerations for treating the professional singer
- In-depth coverage of the laryngeal and respiratory anatomy and physiology–topics frequently omitted in textbooks on voice disorders
- Nearly 200 photographs and illustrations demonstrating key concepts
- Ideal for students in graduate-level speech-language pathology programs and clinicians treating patients with voice disorders, this multimedia resource is indispensable for mastering philosophy and clinical management for the full range of clinical voice pathologies.
Table of Contents.
- Introduction to Clinical Voice Disorders.
- Normal Voice Development.
- Voice Disorders of Structural Origin.
- Nasal Resonatory Disorders.
- Neurologic Voice Disorders.
- Spasmodic Dysphonia.
- Clinical Voice Evaluation.
- Psychogenic and Other Behavioral Voice Disorders.
- Psychodiagnostic Interviewing and Counseling for Voice Disorders.
- Studies in Clinical Diagnosis.
- Treatment of Voice Disorders.
- Special Considerations for the Professional Singer.
- Extended Case Studies in Psychogenic Voice Disorders.
Clinical Voice Disorders PDF Download.
You can download Clinical Voice Disorders PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.