We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics 6th Edition by Cate Whittlesea Karen Hodson.
Now fully revised and updated in its sixth edition, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics combines the skills of an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, pharmacists, and nurses to present an integrated understanding of disease processes, evidence-based clinical pharmacology and optimal drug regimes. Register your StudentConsult PIN for access to the e-book.
Features of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics 6th Edition.
- Key points boxes at the beginning of each chapter.
- Case-study boxes throughout the chapters.
- Each chapter is co-written by a pharmacist and a clinician.
- In-depth treatment of therapeutics to support pharmaceutical prescribing.
- Logical order and format: key points, epidemiology, etiology, disease, clinical manifestations, investigations and treatment, drugs used in treatment.
- Dosage reference sources are given where appropriate, along with useful websites and further reading for each chapter.
- Organized by body system.
Table Of Content.
Section 1: General
- Clinical pharmacy process
- Practical pharmacokinetics
- Drug interactions
- Adverse drug reactions
- Laboratory data
- Parenteral nutrition
Section 2: Life stages
Section 3: Therapeutics Gastrointestinal disorders
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Constipation and diarrhoea
- Adverse effects of drugs on the liver
- Liver disease.
- Acute kidney injury
- Chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Chronic heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Anxiety disorders
- Affective disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Nausea and vomiting
- Respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Infective meningitis
- Surgical site infection and antimicrobial prophylaxis
- HIV infection.
- Fungal infections
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Menstrual cycle disorders
- Drugs in pregnancy and lactation
- Prostate disease.
- Solid tumours.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Gout and hyperuricaemia
- Drug-induced skin disorders
- Eczema and psoriasis
Section 4: Appendices.
Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics PDF Download
You can download the Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.