We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations PDF 8th Edition.
Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, and Correlations, Eighth Edition is the most student-friendly clinical chemistry text available today. The Eighth Edition keeps students at the forefront of what continues to be one of the most rapidly advancing areas of laboratory medicine with clear explanations that balance analytic principles, techniques, and correlation of results with coverage of disease states. The book not only demonstrates the how of clinical testing, but also the what, why, and when of testing correlations to help students develop the knowledge and interpretive and analytic skills they’ll need in their future careers.
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks an interactive eBook, Health Professions Basic Math Review, Worksheets, Appendices, Learning Objectives, Case Studies, and additional Study Aids.
Features of Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations.
- New Case Studies, which include scenarios, lab results, and questions, give you an opportunity to apply content to clinical practice.
- Coverage of the latest equipment and technologies used in the modern lab prepares you for real-world practice.
Practical, clinically-based coverage reflects the most recent or commonly performed techniques in the clinical chemistry laboratory.
- Insightful coverage of the impact of problem-solving, quality assurance, and cost-effectiveness on the laboratory professional prepares you for clinical practice.
- Useful in-text learning aids include chapter outlines and chapter objectives, tables that condense and augment theory coverage, and end-of-chapter questions that help you assess your level of mastery.
- A robust Health Professions Basic Math Review module provided in the online component provides study tools and worksheets to help you review the math concepts required to be successful.
- Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access, a digital-only access code, that unlocks an interactive eBook, Health Professions Basic Math Review, Worksheets, Appendices, Learning Objectives, Case Studies, and additional Study Aids
Table of Contents
PART 1: Basic Principles and Practice of Clinical Chemistry.
- Basic Principles and Practices.
- Laboratory Safety and Regulations.
- Method Evaluation and Quality Control.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology Basics and Quality Improvement in the Clinical Chemistry Laboratory.
- Analytic Techniques.
- Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry.
- Principles of Clinical Chemistry Automation.
- Immunochemical Techniques.
- Molecular Theory and Techniques.
- Point-of-Care Testing.
PART 2: Clinical Correlations and Analytic Procedures.
- Amino Acids and Proteins.
- Nonprotein Nitrogen Compounds.
- Lipids and Lipoproteins.
- Blood Gases, pH, and Buffer Systems.
- Trace and Toxic Elements.
- Porphyrins and Hemoglobin.
PART 3: Assessment of Organ System Functions.
- Hypothalamic and Pituitary Function.
- Adrenal Function.
- Gonadal Function.
- The Thyroid Gland.
- Calcium Homeostasis and Hormonal Regulation.
- Liver Function.
- Laboratory Markers of Cardiac Damage and Function.
- Renal Function.
- Pancreatic Function and Gastrointestinal Function.
- Body Fluid Analysis.
PART 4: Specialty Areas of Clinical Chemistry.
- Circulating Tumor Markers: Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications.
- Nutrition Assessment.
- Clinical Chemistry and the Geriatric Patient.
- Clinical Chemistry and the Pediatric Patient.
Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations PDF Download
You can download Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.