We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolic Medicine PDF 8th Edition.
Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolic Medicine is a single resource that not only explains the biochemical underpinnings of metabolic medicine but also integrates laboratory findings with clinical practice.
Features of Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolic Medicine
- This well-respected text provides comprehensive and measured guidance to this complex area, reflecting the ongoing changes in our understanding of clinical biochemistry while preserving the acknowledged strengths of previous editions: readability, a firm basis in the underlying science, and a clear focus on clinical applicability.
- Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolic Medicine remains an essential textbook for medical and biomedical science students, foundation doctors, candidates in preparation for MRCP and MRCPath examinations, and trainee clinical scientists.
- General practitioners and practicing physicians will also find the text helpful in the diagnosis and management of patients with metabolic disorders.
Table of Contents.
- Requesting laboratory tests and interpreting the results.
- Water and sodium.
- The kidneys.
- Acid-base disturbances.
- Calcium, phosphate, and magnesium.
- The hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
- The adrenal cortex.
- The reproductive system.
- Pregnancy and infertility.
- Thyroid function.
- Carbohydrate metabolism.
- Plasma lipids and lipoproteins.
- Vitamins, trace elements, and metals.
- The gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver disorders and gallstones.
- Plasma enzymes in diagnosis (clinical enzymology).
- Proteins in plasma and urine.
- Purine and urate metabolism.
- Disorders of haem metabolism: iron and the porphyrias.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Cerebrospinal and pleural fluid.
- Metabolic effects of tumors.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring and poisoning.
- Clinical biochemistry at the extremes of age.
- Inborn errors of metabolism.
- Genetics and DNA-based technology in clinical biochemistry.
- Patient sample collection and use of the laboratory.
- Point of care testing.
Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolic Medicine PDF Download
You can download Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolic Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Biochemistry