We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Management of Binocular Vision: Heterophoric, Accommodative, and Eye Movement Disorders 4th Edition PDF by Mitchell Scheiman, Bruce Wick.
The popular text, Clinical Management of Binocular Vision by Drs. Scheiman and Wick is now in its fourth edition. The textbook is written for optometric students, optometrists, ophthalmologists, and others interested in the diagnosis and treatment of non-strabismic vergence disorders, accommodative anomalies, and disorders of ocular motility.
Features of Clinical Management of Binocular Vision.
- The new edition does not add any additional chapters, as seen in the second and third editions, but has updated chapters with recent research on evaluation and treatment protocols, added descriptions and illustrations of new technology and equipment used in vision therapy, and updated illustrations that are mostly in color.
- Welcome changes in the fourth edition are improved original figures that are mostly in color. For example, you can see the red filters in the Red-Red Rock procedure and colors on the red/green bar reader and TV trainer. In addition, the quality of the existing black-and-white figures has been improved.
- The authors have also added figures of newer hectograms and several computer-based therapy procedures, along with a brief explanation of the computer programs. The book describes the Computer Perceptual Therapy, Sanet Vision Integrator, Neurovision Rehabilitator, and the Perceptual Visual Tracking Program in chapter 8 on Ocular Motility Procedures.
- Another new feature of this textbook is individual access to an electronic version of the book on the publisher’s Web site. The reader can access a fully searchable online version of the textbook, along with an image bank of all figures.
- The strength of Clinical Management of Binocular Vision has been the easy-to-follow step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management. This approach is supplemented with case examples, tables, and flow charts to help the practitioner walk through the diagnostic steps and management strategies.
- This approach has proved very valuable for students and practitioners learning about diagnosing and managing anomalies in binocular vision as well as accommodative and ocular motility disorders. In conclusion, the fourth edition of Clinical Management of Binocular Vision is an excellent resource for students and practitioners interested in diagnosing and managing disorders of binocular vision.
Clinical Management of Binocular Vision PDF Download.
You can download the Clinical Management of Binocular Vision PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.