We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Churchill’s Pocketbook Of Intensive Care PDF 3rd Edition.
A pocketbook of intensive care for junior doctors/residents working on the intensive/critical care unit.
Clear and straightforward advice on the management of conditions found in ITU, including instruction on when to seek help from senior staff.
Guides to common problems which cause difficulty for the trainee are conveniently indexed inside the front cover eg: diarrhea, oliguria, problems during central venous access, problems with chest drains.
Features of Churchill’s Pocketbook Of Intensive Care.
- Expanding of guidelines on sepsis.
- Revision of cardiovascular section with regard to monitoring and use of inotropes.
- More on non-invasive ventilatory support in the respiratory section.
- Coverage of MARS (liver support system) in renal section.
- Updating of the section on myocardial infarction with regard to angioplasty and stents.
- Updating of CPR protocols.
Churchill’s Pocketbook Of Intensive Care PDF Download.
You can download Churchill’s Pocketbook Of Intensive Care PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.