We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Reviews in Ophthalmology 2nd Edition by Neil Friedman, Peter Kaiser.
The case study format used in Case of Reviews in Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition has been proven to be a highly effective way to incorporate medical knowledge with clinical judgment – resulting in the best possible results on practical exams. More than 140 relevant cases cover every aspect of the field: optics/refraction; neuro-ophthalmology/orbit; pediatrics/strabismus; external disease/adnexa; anterior segment; and posterior segment. Large photos highlight each case, enhancing your knowledge and reinforcing key aspects of diagnosis.
Features of Case Reviews in Ophthalmology.
- Covers the most important and relevant aspects of each topic in a concise, bulleted format for easy recall and effective exam preparation.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of clinical and histological images, OCT and other current imaging methods, anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and more.
- Presents the findings of key clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
Table Of Content.
- Chapter 1: Optics/Refraction
- Chapter 2: Neuro-Ophthalmology/Orbit
- Chapter 3: Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus
- Chapter 4: External Disease/Adnexa
- Chapter 5: Anterior Segment
- Chapter 6: Posterior Segment
Case Reviews in Ophthalmology PDF Download.
You can download Case Reviews in Ophthalmology 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.