We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Files Surgery PDF 5th Edition.
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care.
Case Files: Surgery provides 60 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in surgery. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorizing.
Features of Case Files Surgery.
- Learn from 60 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
Table of Contents.
Section I: How to Approach Clinical Problems.
- Part 1. Approach to the Patient.
- Part 2. Approach to Clinical Problem Solving.
- Part 3. Approach to Reading.
Section II: Cases.
- General (Cases 1-5).
- Trauma (Cases 6-10).
- Breast (Cases 11-13).
- Esophagus (Cases 14-16).
- Stomach/Small Bowel (Cases 17-22).
- Large Bowel (Cases 23-29).
- Abdominal Wall (Cases 30-31).
- Liver, Biliary, Pancreas (Cases 32-35).
- Chest (Cases 36-37).
- Neurological (Cases 38-39).
- Musculoskeletal/Soft Tissue (Cases 40-43).
- Endocrine (Cases 44-49).
- Vascular (Cases 50-54).
- Pediatric (Cases 55-56).
- Genitourinary (Cases 57-59).
- Hematological (Case 60).
- Review Questions.
Case Files Surgery PDF Download.
You can download the Case Files Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.