We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Physical Therapy Case Files Sports PDF.
The Physical Therapy Case Files series gives students realistic cases designed to help them make the transition from classroom to clinical work and is an outstanding review for the specialty topics included on the American Physical Therapy Association certification exams.
This evidence-based series can stand alone or is the perfect complement to textbooks for enhanced learning in the context of real patients. Each case includes clinical tips, evidence-based practice recommendations, analysis, and review questions. These cases teach students how to think through evaluation, assessment, and treatment planning.
Features of Physical Therapy Case Files Sports.
- Includes 42 realistic sports medicine cases.
- A great clinical refresher for practitioners looking to brush up on their skills.
Table of Contents.
- Overuse Shoulder Injury in Elite Junior Tennis Player.
- Acute Anterior First-Time Shoulder Dislocation.
- Glenohumeral Joint Dislocation: Postsurgical Management.
- Rehabilitation and Return to Sport After a SLAP Repair in a College Baseball Player.
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction.
- Spondylolysis in a Gymnast.
- Acute Low Back Pain: Spinal Manipulation and Manual Therapy Intervention.
- Athletic Pubalgia.
- Quadriceps Contusion.
- Acute Hamstring Strain.
- Hamstring Tendinopathy: Postoperative Management.
- Patellofemoral Pain in the Cross-Country Runner.
- Patellofemoral Pain in the Cyclist.
- Patellar Tendinosis in Volleyball Player With Female Athlete Triad.
- Knee Anterior Cruciate Ligament: Injury Prevention.
- Knee Anterior Cruciate Ligament: Reconstruction.
- Functional Testing to Return Athlete Back to Sport After ACL Reconstruction.
- Return to Rugby Following Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation After Knee Articular Cartilage Repair.
- Early (Stages I and II) Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction.
- Stress Fracture in Middle-Aged Runner.
- Lateral Ankle Sprain.
- Preseason Testing to Assess Athletic Readiness and Risk of Injury in a Soccer Player.
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain.
- Iron Deficiency in an Endurance Athlete.
Physical Therapy Case Files Sports PDF Download.
You can download Physical Therapy Case Files Sports PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.