We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Files Neuroscience PDF 2nd Edition.
Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care.
Case Files: Neuroscience provides 49 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, neuroscience pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorizing.
Features of Case Files Neuroscience.
- Learn from 49 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, physical therapy, and neuroscience students preparing for course exams and the Boards
Table of Contents.
Section I: Approach to Learning Neurosciences.
- Part 1. The Big Picture.
- Part 2. Know the Tracts.
- Part 3. Understand the Terminology.
Section II: Clinical Cases.
- Forty-Nine Case Scenarios
Section III: Listing of Cases.
- Listing by Case Number.
- Listing by Disorder (Alphabetical).
Case Files Neuroscience PDF Download.
You can download Case Files Neuroscience PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.