We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Files Internal Medicine PDF 5th Edition.
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately in providing patients with competent clinical care.
Case Files: Internal Medicine provides 60 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in Internal Medicine. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning.
Features of Case Files Internal Medicine.
- Learn from 60 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions, and conveniently organized by related diagnosis.
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls.
- Cement your knowledge with 25 new integrated challenge questions.
- Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and to patient care.
- Perfect for medical students and physician assistant students.
Table of Contents
Section I: How to Approach Clinical Problems.
- Part 1. Approach to the Patient.
- Part 2. Approach to Clinical Problem Solving.
- Part 3. Approach to Reading.
Section II: Cases Wellness (Case 1-2).
- Cardiovascular (Cases 3-13).
- Pulmonary (Cases 14-19).
- Gastrointestinal (Cases 20-23).
- Hepatic, Gall Bladder, Biliary (Cases 24-27).
- Renal, Genitourinary (Cases 28-30).
- Musculoskeletal (Cases 31-35).
- Neurological (Cases 36-39).
- Critical Care (Cases 40-41).
- Immunological, Infectious (Cases 42-46).
- Endocrine/Hormonal (Cases 47-53).
- Hematological (Cases 54-58).
- Alcohol Abuse/Toxicology (Cases 59-60).
Section III: Review Questions Index.
Case Files Internal Medicine PDF Download.
You can download Case Files Internal Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.