We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Files Cardiology PDF.
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Cardiology provides 30 real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in cardiac care.
Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorizing.
Features of Case Files Cardiology.
- Learn from 30 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Sharpen your clinical problem-solving and patient care skills
Table of Contents.
Section I: How to Approach the Cardiology Patient.
- Part 1. Cardiovascular History and Physical Examination.
- Part 2. Approach to the Electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Part 3. Cardiovascular Providers and Procedures.
Section II: Clinical Cases. Thirty Case Scenarios.
- Cases 1-5. Coronary and Vascular Diseases.
- Cases 6-10. Structural Heart Diseases.
- Cases 11-15. Rhythm Disorders.
- Cases 16-20. Pump Disorders.
- Cases 21-25. Consults and Complaints.
- Cases 26-30. Other Cardiac Diseases.
Section III: List of Cases.
- Listing by Case Number.
- Listing by Disorder (Alphabetical).
Case Files Cardiology PDF Download.
You can download Case Files Cardiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.