We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Files Anatomy PDF 3rd Edition.
Experience with clinical cases is central to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care.
Case Files: Anatomy provides 58 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, anatomy pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorizing.
Features of Case Files Anatomy.
- Learn from 58 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls.
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions.
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning.
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving.
- Perfect for medical, dental, and physician assistant students preparing for gross anatomy course exams and the Boards.
Table of Contents.
Section I: Applying Basic Sciences to Clinical Situations.
- Part 1: Approach to Learning.
- Part 2. Basic terminology.
- Part 3. Approach to Reading.
Section II: Clinical Cases.
- Brachial Plexus Injury.
- Radial Nerve Injury.
- Wrist fracture.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Shoulder Dislocation.
- Posterior Hip Dislocation.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rupture.
- Common Fibular Nerve Injury.
- Deep Venous Thrombosis.
- Achilles Tendon Rupture.
- Superior Vena Cave Syndrome.
- Breast Cancer.
- Atrial Fibrillation/Mitral Stenosis.
- Pulmonary Embolism.
- Coronary Artery Disease.
- Inferior Epigastric Artery.
- Inguinal Hernia.
- Small Bowel Mesenteric Angina.
- Acute Appendicitis.
- Peptic Ulcer Disease.
- Perinephric Abscess.
- Suprarenal Gland Tumor.
- Greater Vestibular (Bartholin) Gland Abscess.
- Testicular Cancer.
- Metastatic Cervical Cancer with Ureter Obstruction.
- Ectopic Pregnancy.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Ureteral Injury at Surgery.
- Prolapsed Lumbar Nucleus Pulposus.
- Herpes Zoster.
- Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injury.
- Carotid Insufficiency.
- Metastatic Scalene Node.
- Bell Palsy.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Oculomotor Nerve Palsy.
- Epidural Hematoma.
- Salivary Stone.
- Berry Aneurysm.
- Middle Ear Effusion.
- Recurrent Tonsillitis.
- Emergency Tracheostomy.
- Dental Abscess/Ludwig Angina.
- Lacrimal Sac Enlargement.
- Knee Injury.
- Peritoneal Irritation.
- Rotator Cuff Tear.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
Section III: Listing of Cases.
- Listing by Case Number.
- Listing by Disorder.
Case Files Anatomy PDF Download.
You can download Case Files Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy