We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS of General Surgery PDF.
BRS General Surgery PDF is Designed for medical students preparing for USMLE Step 2 and course exams. The format is structured to help you recall and review important information. You can drastically reduce the time you spend reviewing and preparing for the Surgery clerkship and the USMLE Step 2.
Features of BRS of General Surgery.
- All broad exams specially USMLE relevant of clinical topics to the practice of general surgery is covered concisely, with a major focus on gastrointestinal diseases.
- Topics such as wound healing, immunology and transplantation, and surgical infections are also presented beautifully.
- The book offers a series of case presentations that serve as miniature review tests at the end of each chapter.
Table of Contents.
- Surgical Complications.
- Surgical Nutrition.
- Surgical Infections.
- Wound Healing and Plastic Surgery.
- Immunology and Transplantation.
- Fluids, Electrolytes, and Critical Care.
- Trauma and Burns.
- Acute Abdominal Pain.
- Hernias and Lesions of the Abdominal Wall.
- The Esophagus.
- Stomach and Duodenum.
- Small Bowel and Appendix.
- Colon, Rectum, and Anus.
- The Biliary Tract.
- Pancreas and Spleen.
- Thyroid and Parathyroid.
- Adrenal Gland.
- Skin Cancer and Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
BRS of General Surgery PDF Download.
You can download the BRS of General Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.