We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS Genetics PDF.
Features of BRS Genetics.
- Widely used by medical students studying for the USMLE Step 1, the Board Review Series (BRS) provides basic knowledge as it relates to clinical situations.
- BRS Genetics addresses a field that is increasingly taught in shorter courses. Chapters are written in an outline format and include pedagogical features such as bolded keywords, tables, algorithms, and numerous illustrations, including a 16-page full-color insert.
- The book contains nearly 300 USMLE-style questions to help test students’ memorization and mastery.
Table of Contents.
- The Human Nuclear Genome.
- DNA Packaging.
- Chromosome Replication.
- Mendelian Inheritance.
- Uniparental Disomy and Repeat Mutations.
- Mitochondrial Inheritance.
- Multifactorial Inherited Disorders.
- Population Genetics.
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Gametogenesis.
- Chromosomal Morphology Methods.
- Cytogenetic Disorders.
- Genetics of Metabolism.
- Genetics of Hemoglobinopathies.
- Genetics of Bleeding Disorders.
- Genetics of Development.
- Genetics of Cancer.
- Genetic Screening.
BRS Genetics PDF Download.
You can download BRS Genetics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.