We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS Behavioral Science PDF 8th Edition.
Offering current coverage of behavioral science, psychiatry, epidemiology, and related topics, BRS Behavioral Science, Eighth Edition, prepares students to rapidly recall key information on the mind-body relationship and confidently apply that knowledge on exams and in practice. The popular BRS format presents essential information in a succinct, streamlined approach preferred by today’s busy students, accompanied by hundreds of USMLE-style review questions with detailed answers and explanations to help strengthen students’ exam readiness.
This updated edition equips students with the latest clinical findings and perspectives in areas they’ll likely encounter on their exams, including up-to-date information on newly FDA-approved psychopharmacology agents, implications of the Affordable Care Act and other healthcare legislation, current neuroimaging techniques, newly identified substances of abuse, and contemporary examples of vital statistics such as birth rate, infant mortality rate, and more.
Features of BRS Behavioral Science.
- Updated content details the latest developments in psychopharmacology, United States healthcare legislation, biological assessment of patients with psychiatric symptoms, and substance-related disorders to ready students for commonly tested topics.;
- The convenient outline format makes exam preparation easy and efficient.
- Chapters reflect the full range of behavioral science&; from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues&; and conform to the latest psychiatric classification system, DSM-5.
- Chapter-opening Typical Board Questions (TBQs) provide clinical context and familiarize students with how subjects are tested on the USMLE.
- More than 600 multiple-choice, USMLE-style questions&; including many new and updated questions &; bolster students&; test-taking confidence, and reinforce understanding with detailed explanations.;
- End-of-book Comprehensive Exam with answers and detailed explanations also now includes cross-references back to the text for remediation.
- Bolded key terms simplify students&; review of essential behavioral science terminology.;
80 tables summarize essential information for quick access and efficient review.
Table of Contents.
- The Beginning of Life: Pregnancy Through Preschool.
- School Age, Adolescence, Special Issues of Development, and Adulthood.
- Aging, Death, and Bereavement.
- Genetics, Anatomy, and Biochemistry of Behavior.
- Biological Assessment of Patients with Psychiatric Symptoms.
- Psychoanalytic Theory and Defense Mechanisms.
- Learning Theory.
- Clinical Assessment of Patients with Behavioral Symptoms.
- Substance-Related Disorders.
- Normal Sleep and Sleep Disorders.
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders.
- Depressive Disorders and Bipolar and Related Disorders.
- Anxiety Disorders, Somatic Symptom Disorders, and Related Conditions.
- Neurocognitive, Personality, Dissociative, and Eating Disorders.
- Psychiatric Disorders in Children.
- Biologic Therapies: Psychopharmacology.
- Psychological Therapies.
- The Family, Culture, and Illness.
- Aggression and Abuse.
- The Physician-Patient Relationship.
- Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Medicine
- Health Care in the United States.
- Medical Epidemiology.
- Statistical Analyses.
BRS Behavioral Science PDF Download.
You can download BRS Behavioral Science PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.