We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF 3rd Edition.
Based on the popular review course from Harvard Medical School, The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, provides in-depth coverage on all specialties of internal medicine, as well as palliative care, occupational medicine, psychiatry, and geriatric medicine.
Ideal for preparing for certification or recertification, this highly regarded review tool keeps you up to date with tremendous changes in the field, incorporating detailed discussions in every chapter, essential learning points, more than 600 review questions, numerous tables and figures, and more.
Features of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine.
- Organizes 100+ chapters into 10 broad sections, with one additional section devoted to board simulation.
- Each chapter includes a section of multiple-choice questions.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of leading authorities from Harvard as well as former chief residents at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, making this an excellent exam review tool as well as a general practice resource.
Table of Contents.
- Section 1: Infectious Disease.
- Section 2: Hematology And Oncology.
- Section 3: Rheumatology.
- Section 4: Pulmonary And Critical Care Medicine.
- Section 5: Endocrinology.
- Section 6: Nephrology And Hypertension.
- Section 7: Digestive Disease And Disorders Of The Pancreas And Liver.
- Section 8: Cardiovascular Disease.
- Section 9: Neurology.
- Section 10: General Internal Medicine.
- Section 11: Board Practice.
The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF Download.
You can download The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.