We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy PDF.
Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy is an illustrated book with over 150 exercise descriptions (and pictures) and a chapter that teaches you how to write your own bodyweight strength training programs.
Increase strength, build mass, burn fat, and define your muscles. With full-color anatomical illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and training advice, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy is the authoritative resource for sculpting your physique without free weights, machines, or expensive equipment. Targeting all muscle zones and primary muscle regions–arms, chest, shoulders, back, core, thighs, glutes, and calves–Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy presents 156 of the most effective bodyweight exercises that can be performed anytime, anywhere.
Features of Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy
- With expert advice from renowned strength trainer Bret Contreras, you’ll learn how to modify, combine, and sequence exercises to ramp up your routine and avoid plateaus.
- In-depth yet practical, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy takes you inside every exercise through stunning anatomical artwork that reveals primary muscles worked along with the relevant surrounding structures, including bones, ligaments, and tendons.
- Whether you are just beginning your quest for a better body or simply seeking a proven approach for training at home, on the road, or on the go, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy is a one-of-a-kind resource that you’ll refer to again and again.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Bodyweight Challenge.
- Chapter 2: Arms.
- Chapter 3: Neck and Shoulders.
- Chapter 4: Chest.
- Chapter 5: Core.
- Chapter 6: Back.
- Chapter 7: Thighs.
- Chapter 8: Glutes.
- Chapter 9: Calves.
- Chapter 10: Whole Body.
- Chapter 11: Planning Your Program.
Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy PDF Download
You can download Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.