We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy PDF.
Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy is an illustrated book with over 150 exercise descriptions (and pictures) and a chapter that teaches you how to write your own bodyweight strength training programs.
Increase strength, build mass, burn fat, and define your muscles. With full-colour anatomical illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and training advice, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy is the authoritative resource for sculpting your physique without free weights, machines, or expensive equipment. Targeting all muscle zones and primary muscle regions–arms, chest, shoulders, back, core, thighs, glutes, and calves–Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy presents 156 of the most effective bodyweight exercises that can be performed anytime, anywhere.
Features of Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy.
- With expert advice from renowned strength trainer Bret Contreras, you’ll learn how to modify, combine, and sequence exercises to ramp up your routine and avoid plateaus.
- In-depth yet practical, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy takes you inside every exercise through stunning anatomical artwork that reveals primary muscles worked along with the relevant surrounding structures, including bones, ligaments, and tendons.
- Whether you are just beginning your quest for a better body or simply seeking a proven approach for training at home, on the road, or on the go, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy is a one-of-a-kind resource that you’ll refer to again and again.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Bodyweight Challenge.
- Chapter 2: Arms.
- Chapter 3: Neck and Shoulders.
- Chapter 4: Chest.
- Chapter 5: Core.
- Chapter 6: Back.
- Chapter 7: Thighs.
- Chapter 8: Glutes.
- Chapter 9: Calves.
- Chapter 10: Whole Body.
- Chapter 11: Planning Your Program.
Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy PDF Download.
You can download Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy