We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF 7th Edition.
This best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for obstetrics and gynecology rotation and board preparation. This is the perfect companion for quick study breaks during rotation downtime, with concise chapters that appeal to students who want a review of key concepts, research, and therapies in today’s practice.
Blueprints are also utilized by students in physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and osteopathic programs, as well as residents preparing for USMLE Step 3.
Features of Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Expanded coverage of topics, evidence-based research, therapies, and the latest changes in the management of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer screening, abnormal uterine bleeding, hypertension in pregnancy, cervical insufficiency, prenatal diagnosis, and preterm labor.
- Updates on the latest techniques in contraception, sterilization, and hormone replacement, as well as current treatment options for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Updated tables and figures that improve student’s assimilation and retention of information.
- Case-based clinical vignette questions at the end of each chapter help you review the material and prepare for exams.
- New and updated board-style questions, with full explanations of both correct and incorrect options, increase understanding.
Table of Contents.
Part I: Obstetrics.
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care.
- Early Pregnancy Complications.
- Prenatal Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Normal Labor and Delivery.
- Antepartum Hemorrhage.
- Complications of Labor and Delivery.
- Fetal Complications of Pregnancy.
- Hypertension and Pregnancy.
- Diabetes During Pregnancy.
- Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy.
- Other Medical Complications of Pregnancy.
- Postpartum Care and Complications.
Part II: Gynecology.
- Benign Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract.
- Benign Disorders of the Upper Genital Tract.
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis.
- Infections of the Lower Female Reproductive Tract.
- Infections of the Upper Female Reproductive Tract and Systemic Infections.
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- Urinary Incontinence.
- Puberty, the Menstrual Cycle, and Menopause.
- Abnormalities of the Menstrual Cycle.
- Hirsutism and Virilism.
- Contraception and Sterilization.
- Termination of Pregnancy.
- Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- Vulvar and Vaginal Neoplasia.
- Cervical Neoplasia and Cervical Cancer.
- Endometrial Cancer.
- Ovarian and Fallopian Tube Tumors.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Benign Breast Disease and Breast Cancer.
Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF Download.
You can download Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.