We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations PDF 7th Edition by Thomas M. Devlin.
This book presents a clear and precise discussion of the biochemistry of eukaryotic cells, particularly those of mammalian tissues, relates biochemical events at a cellular level to the subsequent physiological processes in the whole animal, and cites examples of abnormal biochemical processes in human disease. The organization and content are tied together to provide students with the complete picture of biochemistry and how it relates to human diseases.
Features of Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations
- The organization and content are tied together to provide students with the complete picture of biochemistry and how it relates to human diseases.
Table of Contents.
PART I STRUCTURE OF MACROMOLECULES.
- Chapter 1 Eukaryotic Cell Structure.
- Chapter 2 DNA and RNA: Composition and Structure.
- Chapter 3 Proteins I: Composition and Structure.
PART II: TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION.
- Chapter 4 DNA Replication, Recombination, and Repair.
- Chapter 5 RNA: Transcription and RNA Processing.
- Chapter 6 Protein Synthesis: Translation and Posttranslational Modifications.
- Chapter 7 Recombinant DNA and Biotechnology.
- Chapter 8 Regulation of Gene Expression.
PART III: FUNCTIONS OF PROTEINS.
- Chapter 9 Proteins II: Structure-Function Relationships in Protein Families.
- Chapter 10 Enzymes: Classification, Kinetics, and Control.
- Chapter 11 The Cytochromes P450 and Nitric Oxide Synthases.
- Chapter 12 Biological Membranes: Structure, Receptors, and Solute Transport.
- Chapter 13: Fundamentals of Signal Transduction.
PART IV: METABOLIC PATHWAYS AND THEIR CONTROL.
- Chapter 14 Bioenergetics, Mitochondria, and Oxidative Metabolism.
- Chapter 15 Carbohydrate Metabolism I: Major Metabolic Pathways and Their Control.
- Chapter 16 Carbohydrate Metabolism II: Special Pathways and Glycoconjugates.
- Chapter 17 Lipid Metabolism I: Synthesis, Storage, and Utilization of Fatty Acids and Triacylglycerols.
- Chapter 18 Lipid Metabolism II: Pathways of Metabolism of Special Lipids.
- Chapter 19 Amino Acid and Heme Metabolism.
- Chapter 20 Purine and Pyrimidine Nucleotide Metabolism.
- Chapter 21 Metabolic Interrelationships.
- Chapter 22 Biochemistry of Hormones.
PART V: PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESSES.
- Chapter 23 Molecular Cell Biology.
- Chapter 24 Cell Cycle, Programmed Cell Death and Cancer.
- Chapter 25 Digestion and Absorption of Basic Nutritional Constituents.
- Chapter 26 Vitamins and Minerals: Requirements and Function.
- Chapter 27 Macronutrients: Metabolic Effects and Health Implications.
Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations PDF Download
You can download the Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Biochemistry