We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Bedside Procedures in the ICU PDF.
Features of Bedside Procedures in the ICU.
- This handbook is a guide to best practices in interventions commonly encountered in the ICU. It is clinically orientated providing: step-by-step explanations and illustrations of most invasive procedures, checklists to make sure the indication is right, checklists to ensure appropriate assessment once the procedure has been carried out.
- The information is easily accessible providing practical advice and essential background for every member of the multi-disciplinary team caring for critically ill patients.
- It will serve the senior consultant who has not performed a procedure for some time as well as the junior doctor in need of an aide-memoire.
Table of Contents.
- Sedation and Analgesia.
- Airway Management and Intubation.
- Percutaneous Dilatational Tracheostomy.
- Arterial and Venous Catheter Insertion.
- Advanced Non-Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring.
- Temporary Cardiac Pacing.
- DC Cardioversion.
- Intercostal Chest Drain Insertion.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Tube Placement.
- Gastroesophageal Balloon Tube Tamponade.
- Suprapubic Catheterization.
- Acute Compartment Syndrome.
- Abdominal Compartment Syndrome.
- Ultrasound-Guided Procedures.
- Renal Replacement Therapy.
- Lumbar Puncture.
- External Ventricular Drain Insertion.
- Intracranial Pressure Measurement.
Bedside Procedures in the ICU PDF Download.
You can download Bedside Procedures in the ICU PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.