We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 8th Edition.
Published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, this highly respected resource provides the foundational knowledge medical students need to complete an Ob/Gyn rotation, pass national standardized exams, and competently care for women in clinical practice.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines, treatment recommendations, and committee opinions, the text also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics’ educational objectives, upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
Features of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Six comprehensive units cover all essential information on General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Obstetrics,
- Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Infertility; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma.
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current state of the field, including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic procedures, an expanded discussion of patient safety, many new ultrasound images, and much more.
- Concise, eminently readable chapters – with abundant headings and subheadings, lists, boxes, and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- Chapter-opening and -closing case studies demonstrate clinical applications of the material.
- A rich full-color art program of illustrations, photos, and imaging examples depicts the anatomy and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic conditions.
- Clinical “pearls” highlight specific issues encountered in gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- Helpful appendices include the latest versions of the Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form, and the Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale.
- A comprehensive image bank makes it easy for instructors to use the book’s outstanding visuals in the classroom.
Table of Contents.
Section I: General Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Chapter 1: Women’s Health Examination and Women’s Health Care Management.
- Chapter 2: The Obstetrician–Gynecologist’s Role in Screening and Preventive Care.
- Chapter 3: Ethics, Liability, and Patient Safety in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Chapter 4: Embryology and Anatomy.
Section II: Obstetrics.
- Chapter 5: Maternal-Fetal Physiology.
- Chapter 6: Preconception and Antepartum Care.
- Chapter 7: Genetics and Genetic Disorders in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Chapter 8: Intrapartum Care.
- Chapter 9: Abnormal Labor and Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance.
- Chapter 10: Immediate Care of the Newborn.
- Chapter 11: Postpartum Care.
- Chapter 12: Postpartum Hemorrhage.
- Chapter 13: Multifetal Gestation.
- Chapter 14: Fetal Growth Abnormalities: Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Macrosomia.
- Chapter 15: Preterm Labor.
- Chapter 16: Third-Trimester Bleeding.
- Chapter 17: Premature Rupture of Membranes.
- Chapter 18: Post-term Pregnancy.
- Chapter 19: Ectopic Pregnancy and Abortion.
Section III: Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy.
- Chapter 20: Endocrine Disorders.
- Chapter 21: Gastrointestinal, Renal, and Surgical Complications.
- Chapter 22: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Disorders.
- Chapter 23: Hematologic and Immunologic Complications.
- Chapter 24: Infectious Diseases.
- Chapter 25: Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders.
Section IV: Gynecology.
- Chapter 26: Contraception.
- Chapter 27: Sterilization.
- Chapter 28: Vulvovaginitis.
- Chapter 29: Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Chapter 30: Pelvic Support Defects, Urinary Incontinence, and Urinary Tract Infection.
- Chapter 31: Endometriosis.
- Chapter 32: Dysmenorrhea and Chronic Pelvic Pain.
- Chapter 33: Disorders of the Breast.
- Chapter 34: Gynecologic Procedures.
- Chapter 35: Human Sexuality.
- Chapter 36: Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence.
Section V: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
- Chapter 37: Reproductive Cycles.
- Chapter 38: Puberty.
- Chapter 39: Amenorrhea and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding.
- Chapter 40: Hirsutism and Virilization.
- Chapter 41: Menopause.
- Chapter 42: Infertility.
- Chapter 43: Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.
Section VI: Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma.
- Chapter 44: Cell Biology and Principles of Cancer Therapy.
- Chapter 45: Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia.
- Chapter 46: Vulvar and Vaginal Disease and Neoplasia.
- Chapter 47: Cervical Neoplasia and Carcinoma.
- Chapter 48: Uterine Leiomyoma and Neoplasia.
- Chapter 49: Cancer of the Uterine Corpus.
- Chapter 50: Ovarian and Adnexal Disease.
Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Download.
You can download Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.