We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Robbins Basic Pathology PDF 10th Edition.
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated, and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that’s ideal for today’s busy students.
This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of the disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
Features of Robbins Basic Pathology.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and an easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: The Cell as a Unit of Health and Disease.
- Chapter 2: Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations.
- Chapter 3: Inflammation and Repair.
- Chapter 4: Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock.
- Chapter 5: Diseases of the Immune System.
- Chapter 6: Neoplasia.
- Chapter 7: Genetic and Pediatric Diseases.
- Chapter 8: Environmental and Nutritional Diseases.
- Chapter 9: General Pathology of Infectious Diseases.
- Chapter 10: Blood Vessels.
- Chapter 11: Heart.
- Chapter 12: Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems.
- Chapter 13: Lung.
- Chapter 14: Kidney and Its Collecting System.
- Chapter 15: Oral Cavities and Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Chapter 16: Liver and Gallbladder.
- Chapter 17: Pancreas.
- Chapter 18: Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract.
- Chapter 19: Female Genital System and Breast.
- Chapter 20: Endocrine System.
- Chapter 21: Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors.
- Chapter 22: Peripheral Nerves and Muscles.
- Chapter 23: Central Nervous System.
- Chapter 24: Skin.
Robbins Basic Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Robbins Basic Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology