We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Ballenger’s Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery PDF 18th Edition by Wackym and Snow.
The first edition of William Lincoln Ballenger’s Diseases of the Nose, Throat, and Ear: Medical and Surgical was published in 1908 and has since sold over 150,000 copies worldwide in 11 languages.
The 18th edition has expanded to 114 chapters, continuing the tradition of excellence and applying Ballenger’s original concept of combining an atlas with text to produce a comprehensive reference for practitioners of the 21st century. Color plates, illustrations, endoscopic photographs, and other color photographs illuminate surgical concepts, the foundations of underlying disease, and procedures.
Section editors and senior authors were selected for their valuable contributions and international leadership in their disciplines. This edition blends state-of-the-art clinical techniques, methods, and outcomes with scientific foundations in an accessible, reader-friendly manner for both developing specialists and seasoned practitioners.
Features of Ballenger’s Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- More than 1,000 full-color clinical illustrations and photographs
- Emphasis on the role of molecular biology in the pathogenesis of disease and therapy
- Coverage of the genetic, virology, bacterial, and immunologic basis of disease
- Expanded presentation of the basic science underlying clinical practice
- Expansion of the rhinology and pediatric otorhinolaryngology sections
Ballenger’s Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Ballenger’s Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.