We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Bacterial Infections and the Kidney PDF.
This text is designed to present a comprehensive and state-of the-art but practical approach to the diagnosis and management of bacterial infection associated renal disease.
Features of Bacterial Infections and the Kidney.
- The chapters address the different types of glomerular, tubulointerstitial and vascular diseases, associated with bacterial infections, describe diagnostic pitfalls, provide differential diagnosis and discuss treatment and management.
- Easy to follow diagnostic algorithms and tables are included for practical usefulness.
- The text provides a large number of color microphotographs, illustrations and each chapter refers to the most important up to date literature in the area.
- All chapters are written by experts in the field and will include the most up-to-date clinical information.
- A comprehensive but user friendly resource on renal complications of bacterial infection, such as this book, is overdue, particularly now in the era of staphylococcus epidemic and emerging new resistant bacterial strains.
- Bacterial Infections and the Kidney will be an important resource for pathologists, nephrologists, general internists, infectious disease specialists, and urologists. Transplant surgeons may find the chapter on transplant pyelonephritis very useful.
Table of Contents.
- Acute Poststreptococcal Glomerulonephritis.
- Staphylococcus Infection-Associated Glomerulonephritis.
- Glomerulonephritis Associated with Other Bacterial Infections.
- Endocarditis-Associated Glomerulonephritis.
- The Management of Bacterial Infection-Associated Glomerulonephritis.
- Infection-Associated Thrombotic Microangiopathy.
- Direct Bacterial Infection of the Renal Parenchyma: Pyelonephritis in Native Kidneys.
- Bacterial Infection of the Renal Allograft.
Bacterial Infections and the Kidney PDF Download.
You can download Bacterial Infections and the Kidney PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.