We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas PDF 3rd Edition.
A mainstay for pathology residents, Autopsy Pathology is designed with a uniquely combined manual and atlas format that presents today’s most complete coverage of performing, interpreting, and reporting post-mortem examinations.
Features of Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas.
- Material is divided into two sections for ease of use: a manual covering specific autopsy procedures, biosafety, generation of autopsy reports, preparation of death certificates, and other essential subjects; and an atlas, organized by organ system, which captures the appearance of the complete spectrum of autopsy findings.
- This lasting and useful medical reference book offers a practical, step-by-step approach to discussing not only the basics of the specialty but the performance of specialized autopsy procedures as well.
Table of Contents.
- The Autopsy–Past and Present.
- Legal, Social, and Ethical Issues.
- Autopsy Biosafety.
- Basic Postmortem Examination.
- Postmortem Examination of Fetuses and Infants.
- Special Dissection Procedures.
- Autopsy Photography and Radiology.
- Microscopic Examination.
- Microscopic Findings.
- Supplemental Laboratory Studies.
- The Autopsy Report.
- Sudden Death Due to Natural Causes.
- Multiple Organ Dysfunction and Sepsis.
- Death Certification.
- Quality Management.
- Atlas of Autopsy Pathology.
Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas PDF Download.
You can download Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.