We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Atlas of Liver Pathology PDF.
The liver is a complex organ due to its unique microscopic structure, intricate metabolic functions, and susceptibility to a wide variety of insults, manifesting in countless histological patterns.
Atlas of Liver Pathology considers both changes seen in medical liver biopsies as well as lesional biopsies when the specimen has been taken from a mass.
Features of Springer Atlas of Liver Pathology.
- The book starts by reviewing the normal structure and its variants and the optimal approaches for the preparation of histological sections for diagnostic liver pathology.
- The following chapters are dedicated to developmental, metabolic, infectious, drug-related, autoimmune, biliary, vascular, and neoplastic disorders.
- Two sections on liver pathology in pregnancy and transplantation conclude the work. Macroscopic illustrations are included where appropriate.
- All photographs are complemented by legends describing the picture and providing relevant related information.
Table of Contents
- Normal, Variants, and Methods.
- General Processes.
- Developmental Abnormalities.
- Metabolic Liver Disease.
- Fatty Liver Disease.
- Viral Liver Disease.
- Nonviral Infectious Liver Disease.
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury.
- Autoimmune Hepatitis.
- Biliary Disease.
- Vascular Disorders.
- Premalignant Lesions.
- Neoplasm-like Liver Lesions.
- Epithelial Liver Neoplasms.
- Nonepithelial Liver Neoplasms.
- Obstetric Liver Disease.
- Transplantation Pathology.
Atlas of Liver Pathology PDF Download.
You can download the Atlas of Liver Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.