We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Atlas of Glaucoma PDF Third Edition by Neil T. Choplin, Carlo E. Traverso.
Glaucoma affects all age groups and is a leading cause of blindness worldwide. It is imperative that practicing clinicians and surgeons recognize both primary and secondary glaucoma as well as cases of glaucoma associated with other disorders. Atlas of Glaucoma, Third Edition provides an in-depth review and analysis of the management of glaucoma and discusses research advancements that have resulted in the latest therapies.
This colorful atlas contains detailed captions for each illustration, making it ideal for teaching purposes as well as a reference for the practicing ophthalmologist. Glaucoma encompasses a wide variety of clinical entities, clinical findings, diagnostic techniques, and treatment options. This book presents a vast assemblage of insight from internationally recognized experts.
Features of Atlas of Glaucoma Third Edition.
See What’s New in the Third Edition:
- The influence of the cornea on intraocular pressure measurements and new devices designed to account for this
- Spectral-domain optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- New statistical methods for tracking rates of progression
- New medications released since 2006
- New chapter on trabecular bypass surgery
Additional topics include:
- Classification of glaucoma.
- Measurement of intraocular pressure and gonioscopy.
- The optic nerve.
- Psychophysical and electrophysiological testing in glaucoma.
- Primary open-angle, secondary open-angle, and angle-closure glaucomas.
- Ocular blood flow and metabolism.
- Medical therapy and surgical treatments.
- Aqueous shunts.
- Combined cataract and glaucoma surgery.
- Treatment of developmental glaucoma.
Table Of Content.
- Introduction to Glaucoma.
- Classification of Glaucoma.
- Aqueous Humor Dynamics.
- Intraocular Pressure and Its Measurement.
- The Optic Nerve in Glaucoma.
- Optic Disc, Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer, and Macular Analysis for Glaucoma.
- Psychophysical and Electrophysiological Testing in Glaucoma: Visual Fields and Other Functional Tests.
- Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma and Its Variants.
- Secondary Open-Angle Glaucomas.
- Angle-Closure Glaucomas.
- Ocular Blood Flow and Metabolism.
- The Developmental Glaucomas.
- Medical Therapy for Glaucoma.
- Laser Surgery in the Treatment of Glaucoma.
- Filtration Surgery.
- Nonpenetrating Glaucoma Surgery.
- Aqueous Shunts.
- Combined Cataract and Glaucoma Surgery.
- Treatment of Developmental Glaucoma.
- Trabecular Bypass Surgery.
Atlas of Glaucoma PDF Download.
You can download the Atlas of Glaucoma Third Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.