We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Atlas of Fetal Ultrasound: Normal Imaging and Malformations PDF.
The present book is an illustrated guide on fetal medicine, including a wealth of normal and pathological/malformations ultrasound images, throughout the whole pregnancy.
Thus, the book intends to fill two gaps in one: The lack of material discussing the basic principles of fetal ultrasound, which are the basement for more efficient learning in fetal medicine.
Features of Atlas of Fetal Ultrasound: Normal Imaging and Malformations.
- The need for a thorough approach in fetal medicine, presenting both normal and pathological imaging, allowing a detailed evaluation of clinical conditions of importance in prenatal care and follow-up.
- The Atlas of Ultrasound Imaging is an up-to-date guide to all obstetricians, gynecologists, and pediatricians who intend to upgrade their knowledge in fetal medicine, as well as to any other professional, professor, student, or research interested in fetal ultrasound.
Table of Contents.
- Normal Fetal Structural Ultrasound.
- The Fetus at the First Trimester.
- Central Nervous System Abnormalities.
- Neural Tube Defects.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Face.
- The Fetal Heart: Standpoint of the General Sonographer.
- Fetal Echocardiography.
- Noncardiac Thoracic Malformations.
- The Fetal Abdomen.
- Urinary Tract.
- Skeleton and Limbs.
- Soft Tissues.
- Umbilical Cord and Placenta.
- Ultrasound in Fetal Infections.
- Multiple Gestation.
- Fetal Aneuploidies.
- Invasive Procedures in Fetal Medicine.
- “Three-Dimensional Ultrasound”.
- Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics.
Atlas of Fetal Ultrasound: Normal Imaging and Malformations PDF Download.
You can download Atlas of Fetal Ultrasound: Normal Imaging and Malformations PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.