We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Atlas of Emergency Medicine 5th Edition PDF.
Despite the expanding use of electronic media in current medical education, The Atlas of Emergency Medicine remains an essential textbook for any clinician’s library. What makes The Atlas of Emergency Medicine so invaluable is its ability to comprehensively capture all of the emergency medicine in a timeless way with high-quality figures, artwork, and videos.
Anyone who evaluates patients or who needs to see what disease or clinical finding looks like will find the complete teacher in this atlas. Medical students, residents in training, educators, and clinicians will all greatly benefit from using this book. Although its primary audience is those of us in emergency medicine, the depth and breadth of the atlas will also be of significant value to residents and practicing physicians in other specialties, along with those in nursing, emergency medical services, and allied health. Anyone who wants to review the classic findings of a disease that might present to the emergency department or see subtle differences between two related entities will find them here.
This newest edition expands on its long-standing reputation as the definitive atlas in emergency care by adding chapters on mental health conditions and rheumatologic disorders and by expanding its presentation of microscopic findings and the analysis of body fluids, along with significantly increasing the number of high-quality videos, figures, and photographs. The Atlas of Emergency Medicine continues its long history of being the single most authoritative collection of clinical images, illustrations, ultrasounds, radiographs, and electrocardiograms encountered in the emergency department.
Features of Atlas of Emergency Medicine.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of the Atlas of Emergency Medicine PDF:
- 1500+ high-definition and full-color emergency medicine images to help you prepare for making the right decision when presented with a situation inside the E.R. Moreover, each topic includes at least one image.
- The content has been beautifully structured into organ systems so that the readers can quickly navigate through the book.
- Built on the principle of “look quick, act fast” reference which allows you to look up information quickly.
- If you decide to purchase the genuine paid version of this book, you will be able to access 50 video clips highlighting important emergency medicine topics.
Table of Contents.
Below is the complete table of contents offered in the Atlas of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
- Head and facial trauma
- Ophthalmic conditions
- Funduscopic findings
- Ophthalmic trauma
- Ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Oral conditions
- Chest and abdomen
- Urologic conditions
- Sexually transmitted infections and anorectal conditions
- Gynecologic and obstetric conditions
- Extremity trauma
- Extremity conditions
- Cutaneous conditions
- Pediatric conditions
- Child abuse
- Environmental conditions
- Toxicological conditions
- Wounds and soft tissue injuries
- Clinical forensic medicine
- HIV conditions
- Tropical medicine
- ECG abnormalities
- Emergency ultrasound
- Microscopic findings
Atlas of Emergency Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the Atlas of Emergency Medicine 5th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.