We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Atlas of Cutaneous Lymphomas: Classification and Differential Diagnosis PDF.
This atlas contains excellent clinical and histopathologic images and text of each of the types of cutaneous lymphoma (around 25 entities). It is the first go-to text for those who are considering a diagnosis of cutaneous lymphoma in their differential diagnosis.
The text also includes diagnostic mimics of lymphoma and differential diagnosis tables and algorithms. The target audience is general practitioners, dermatologists, pathologists and students, residents, and fellows.
Features of Atlas of Cutaneous Lymphomas: Classification and Differential Diagnosis.
- The diagnosis of lymphoma in the skin is confounded by the myriad of disorders that can mimic lymphoma clinically and histopathologically and by inconsistencies in the diagnostic classification that have only recently been resolved. In the last decade, the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Cutaneous Lymphoma Group and the World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborated in a series of workshops and consensus meetings to arrive at a definitive classification scheme for cutaneous lymphoma.
- Unfortunately, the publication by the WHO that described this schema included all lymphomas and has the skin tumors scattered throughout the volume.
- There is currently no go-to text for those who are considering a diagnosis of cutaneous lymphoma in their differential diagnosis.
- As a result, there continues to be confusion about the diagnosis of cutaneous lymphoma, although this classification scheme was published in 2008.
Table of Contents.
- Introduction and a Brief History of Cutaneous Lymphoma Classification.
- Introduction to Cutaneous Lymphomas.
- Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Techniques.
- Introduction to the T-Cell Lymphomas.
- Mycosis Fungoides.
- Sézary Syndrome.
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma.
- Subcutaneous Panniculitis-Like T-Cell Lymphoma.
- Extranodal NK/T-Cell Lymphoma, Nasal-Type.
- CD30+ Primary Cutaneous Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.
- Lymphomatoid Papulosis.
- Primary Cutaneous CD8+ Aggressive Epidermotropic Cytotoxic T-Cell Lymphoma.
- Primary Cutaneous gamma-delta T-Cell Lymphoma.
- Primary Cutaneous CD4+ Small/Medium Pleomorphic T-Cell Lymphoma.
- Introduction to the B-Cell Lymphomas.
- Primary Cutaneous Marginal Zone Lymphoma.
- Primary Cutaneous Follicle Center Lymphoma.
- Primary Cutaneous Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Leg Type.
- Intravascular Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
- Introduction to Precursor Neoplasms.
- Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm.
Atlas of Cutaneous Lymphomas: Classification and Differential Diagnosis PDF Download.
You can download Atlas of Cutaneous Lymphomas: Classification and Differential Diagnosis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.