We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Atlas of Differential Diagnosis in Breast Pathology PDF.
This atlas illustrates the range of breast lesions with detailed correlation of gross and microscopic features. Where relevant, radiological images are incorporated.
A description of normal, developmental and physiological breast morphology will serve as introduction to the main content of this atlas.
Features of Atlas of Differential Diagnosis in Breast Pathology.
- Classification of tumors is based on the latest World Health Organization Classification of Tumors of the Breast, 4th edition, 2012.
- As immunohistochemistry is a key adjunctive tool in the workup of breast lesions as well as used in prognostic evaluation of breast cancers, appropriate examples are interspersed among the lesions where pertinent.
Table of Contents.
- Normal Breast and Physiological Changes.
- Developmental, Reactive, and Inflammatory Conditions.
- Fibroepithelial Lesions.
- Papillary Lesions.
- Benign Sclerosing Lesions.
- Mucinous Lesions.
- Apocrine Lesions.
- Vascular Lesions.
- Intraductal Proliferative Lesions.
- Lobular Lesions.
- Spindle Cell Lesions.
- Invasive Carcinoma.
- Nipple Lesions.
- Male Breast Lesions.
- Treatment-Related Changes.
Atlas of Differential Diagnosis in Breast Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Atlas of Differential Diagnosis in Breast Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.