We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Aravind Faqs in Ophthalmology PDF by N Venkatesh Prajna.
This book features a wealth of frequently asked questions (FAQs) with answers to help students prepare for ophthalmology examinations. This second edition, comprising more than 1000 pages, has been fully revised to provide students with the latest information and advances in the field. Many new topics have been added. Divided into thirteen sections, the book begins with an introduction, followed by numerous questions for each part of the eye. The book concludes with a management summary of commonly kept examination cases and examples of case sheet writing.
Features of Aravind Faqs in Ophthalmology.
- Thoroughly revised and updated.
- Highly acclaimed both nationally and internationally.
- Addition of many new chapters and topics making it more comprehensive.
- Compilation of frequently asked questions and the answers expected in postgraduate ophthalmology examination.
- Contains examples of case sheet writing and different management scenarios.
- The new chapter on ‘Management Summary of Commonly Kept Examination Cases’ would serve as an invaluable tool for the students to confidently present before the examiner.
Aravind Faqs in Ophthalmology PDF Download.
You can download Aravind Faqs in Ophthalmology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.