We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of A Handbook of Applied Statistics in Pharmacology PDF.
Scientists involved in pharmacology have always felt that statistics is a difficult cult subject to tackle. Thus they heavily rely on statisticians to analyze their experimental data. No doubt, statisticians with some scientist c knowledge can analyze the data, but their interpretation of results often perplexes the scientists. Statistics play an important role in pharmacology and related subjects like toxicology, and drug discovery and development.
Improper statistical tool selection to analyze the data obtained from studies conducted in these subjects may result in erroneous interpretation of the performance- or safety- of drugs. There have been several incidents in pharmaceutical industries, where a failure of drugs in clinical trials is attributed to improper statistical analysis of the quintessential. In pharmaceutical Research & Development settings, where a large number of new drug entities are subjected to high-throughput in vitro and in vivo studies, the use of appropriate statistical tools is quintessential.
Features of A Handbook of Applied Statistics in Pharmacology.
- Statistics plays an important role in pharmacology and related subjects such as toxicology and drug discovery and development.
- Improper statistical tool selection to analyze the data obtained from studies conducted in these subjects may result in the wrongful interpretation of the performance- or safety- of drugs.
- This book has communicated statistical tools in simple language. The examples used in the book are similar to those that the scientists encounter regularly in their research area.
- The authors have provided cognitive clues for the selection of an appropriate statistical tool to analyze the data obtained from the studies and how to interpret the result of the statistical analysis.
Table Of Content.
- Mean, Mode, Median
- Variance, Standard Deviation, Standard Error, Coefficient of Variation
- Analysis of Normality and Homogeneity of Variance
- Transformation of Data and Outliers
- Tests for Significant Differences
- Correlation Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis
- Non-Parametric Tests
- Cluster Analysis
- Survival Analysis
- Dose-Response Relationships
- Analysis of pathology Data
- Designing An Animal Experiment in Pharmacology and Toxicology-Randomization, Determining Sample Size
- How to Select an Appropriate Statistical Tool?
A Handbook of Applied Statistics in Pharmacology PDF Download.
You can download A Handbook of Applied Statistics in Pharmacology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology