We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Apley & Solomon’s System of Orthopaedics and Trauma 10th Edition PDF.
Now in its Tenth Edition and in continuous publication since 1959, Apley & Solomon’s System of Orthopaedics and Trauma is one of the world’s leading textbooks of orthopaedic surgery. Relied upon by generations of orthopaedic trainees the book remains true to the teaching principles of the late Alan Apley and his successor Professor Louis Solomon. This new edition is fully revised and updated under the leadership of new editors. It retains the familiar ‘Apley’ philosophy and structure and is divided into three major sections: General Orthopaedics, Regional Orthopaedics and Trauma, thus enabling readers to gain the knowledge they need for their lifetime learning.
Features of Apley & Solomon’s System of Orthopaedics and Trauma 10th Edition.
Part 1: General Orthopaedics.
- Diagnosis in Orthopaedics.
- Inflammatory Rheumatic Disorders.
- Crystal Deposition Disorders.
- Osteoarthritis and Related Disorders.
- Osteonecrosis and Osteochondritis.
- Metabolic and Endocrine Bone Disorders.
- Genetic Disorders, Skeletal Dysplasias and Malformations.
- Neuromuscular Disorders.
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders.
- Principles of Orthopaedic Operations.
Part 2: Regional Orthopaedics.
- The Shoulder and Pectoral Girdle.
- The Elbow.
- The Wrist.
- The Hand.
- The Neck.
- The Back.
- The Hip.
- The Knee.
- The Ankle and Foot.
Part 3: Trauma.
- The Management of Major Injuries.
- Principles of Fractures.
- Injuries of the Shoulder and Upper Arm.
- Injuries of the Elbow and Forearm.
- Injuries of the Wrist. Hand Injuries.
- Injuries of the Spine.
- Injuries of the Pelvis.
- Injuries of the Hip and Femur.
- Injuries of the Knee and Leg.
- Injuries of the Ankle and Foot.
Apley & Solomon’s System of Orthopaedics and Trauma PDF Download.
You can download Apley & Solomon’s System of Orthopaedics and Trauma PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.