We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists PDF 4th Edition.
The new edition of this hugely successful book continues to present a unique understanding of the role of fascia in healthy movement and postural distortion which is of vital importance to bodyworkers and movement therapists worldwide.
Fully updated throughout, Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists will be ideal for all those professionals who have an interest in human movement: massage therapists, structural integration practitioners, craniosacral therapists, yoga teachers, osteopaths, manual therapists, physiotherapists, athletic trainers, personal trainers, dance and movement teachers, chiropractors, and acupuncturists.
Features of Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists.
- Provides a revolutionary approach to the study of human anatomy which has been shown to improve the outcomes of physical therapies traditionally used to manage pain and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Describes a theory that is applicable to all common types of movement, posture analysis, and physical treatment modalities.
- The layout is designed to allow the reader to gather the concept quickly or gain a more detailed understanding of any given area according to need.
- Design icons direct readers to their own specialist areas of interest, e.g. manual therapy, movement therapy, visual assessment, kinaesthetic education, or supplementary video material.
- Appendices discuss the relevance of the Anatomy Trains concept to the work of Dr Louis Schultz (Meridians of Latitude), Ada Rolf (Structural Integration), and the practice of Oriental Medicine.
Table of Contents.
- Fascia and Biomechanical Regulation.
- The Rules of the Game.
- The Superficial Back Line.
- The Superficial Front Line.
- The Lateral Line.
- The Spiral Line.
- The Arm Lines.
- The Functional Lines.
- The Deep Front Line.
- Anatomy Trains in Training.
- Structural Analysis.
Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists PDF Download.
You can download Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy