We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy PDF 3rd Edition.
Thieme Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy, Third Edition by renowned educators Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, and Udo Schumacher, along with consulting editor Cristian Stefan, expands on prior editions with hundreds of new images and significant updates to the neuroanatomy content.
Head and neck sections encompass the bones, ligaments, joints, muscles, lymphatic system, organs, related neurovascular structures, and topographical and sectional anatomy. The neuroanatomy section covers the histology of nerve and glial cells and autonomic nervous system, then delineates different areas of the brain and spinal cord, followed by sectional anatomy and functional systems.
The final section features a glossary and expanded CNS synopses, featuring six new topics, from neurovascular structures of the nose to the pharynx.
Features of THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy.
- Nearly 1,800 images including extraordinarily realistic illustrations by Markus Voll and Karl Wesker, photographs, diagrams, tables, and succinct clinical applications make this the perfect study and teaching resource.
- Expanded clinical references include illustrated summary tables and synopses of motor and sensory pathways.
- Neuroanatomy additions include an in-depth overview and content focused on functional circuitry and pathways.
- This visually stunning atlas is an essential companion for medical students or residents interested in pursuing head and neck subspecialties or furthering their knowledge of neuroanatomy.
- It will also benefit dental and physical therapy students, as well as physicians and physical therapists seeking an image-rich clinical resource to consult in practice.
Table of Contents.
Head and Neck
- Bones, Ligaments, and Joints.
- Classification of the Muscles.
- Classification of the Neurovascular Structures.
- Organs and Their Neurovascular Structures.
- Topographical Anatomy.
- Sectional Anatomy.
- Introduction to Neuroanatomy.
- Histology of Nerve and Glial Cells.
- Autonomic Nervous System.
- Meninges of the Brain and Spinal Cord.
- Ventricular System and Cerebrospinal Fluid.
- Blood Vessels of the Brain.
- Spinal Cord.
- Sectional Anatomy of the Brain.
- Functional System.
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy 3rd Edition. PDF Download
You can download the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.