We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach PDF.
Filled with 50 cases that consider 130 possible diagnoses, and more than 250 illustrations, this concise, highly accessible book is a must for medical students and professionals preparing for their courses, boards, and practice.
With each chapter, you will gain insight into the fundamentals of human anatomy and–just as importantly–its relevance to actual clinical practice. Clinical Anatomy features an intuitive body region organization, which is consistent with the common instructional approach of medical gross anatomy courses.
No other guide offers you the opportunity to interact with clinical conditions on a level that so closely approximates clinical practice.
Features of Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach.
- A rigorous, case-based approach helps you master the basics of anatomy and apply what you have learned to real-world clinical scenarios.
- 50 clinical cases include the patient complaint, relevant findings of the physical examination, and the signs and symptoms of related clinical problems.
- More than 250 full-colour ANATOMICAL AND CLINICAL images.
- Definitions of clinical terms are presented with each case.
- Instructive overview of the nervous system in the first chapter.
- Logical body region organization.
- Chapter-ending USMLE-type (clinical-vignette) review questions.
- Helpful appendices feature a comprehensive list of clinical terms (referenced by case) and explanations of the correct answers for the review questions.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Nervous System.
- Chapter 2: Thorax.
- Chapter 3: Abdomen.
- Chapter 4: Pelvis.
- Chapter 5: Perineum.
- Chapter 6: Neck.
- Chapter 7: Head.
- Chapter 8: Back.
- Chapter 9: Upper Limb.
- Chapter 10: Lower Limb.
Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach PDF Download.
You can download Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy