We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach PDF.
Filled with 50 cases that consider 130 possible diagnoses, and more than 250 illustrations, this concise, highly accessible book is a must for medical students and professionals preparing for their courses, boards, and practice.
With each chapter, you will gain insight into the fundamentals of human anatomy and–just as importantly–its relevance to actual clinical practice. Clinical Anatomy features an intuitive body region organization, which is consistent with the common instructional approach of medical gross anatomy courses.
No other guide offers you the opportunity to interact with clinical conditions on a level that so closely approximates clinical practice.
Features of Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach
- A rigorous, case-based approach helps you master the basics of anatomy and apply what you have learned to real-world clinical scenarios.
- 50 clinical cases include the patient complaint, relevant findings of the physical examination, and the signs and symptoms of related clinical problems.
- More than 250 full-color ANATOMICAL AND CLINICAL images.
- Definitions of clinical terms presented with each case.
- Instructive overview of the nervous system in the first chapter.
- Logical body region organization.
- Chapter-ending USMLE-type (clinical-vignette) review questions.
- Helpful appendices feature a comprehensive list of clinical terms (referenced by case) and explanations of the correct answers for the review questions.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Nervous System.
- Chapter 2: Thorax.
- Chapter 3: Abdomen.
- Chapter 4: Pelvis.
- Chapter 5: Perineum.
- Chapter 6: Neck.
- Chapter 7: Head.
- Chapter 8: Back.
- Chapter 9: Upper Limb.
- Chapter 10: Lower Limb.
Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach PDF Download
You can download Clinical Anatomy A Case Study Approach PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.