We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Anatomic Pathology Flashcards PDF.
Full-color flashcards sharpen residents’ visual analysis and interpretation skills. McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Anatomic Pathology Flashcards provide a fast, fun, and effective way for pathology residents to prepare for the anatomic pathology board exam they must pass in order to become certified.
Features of McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Anatomic Pathology Flashcards.
- Set includes 250 full-color cards.
- One side features an unmarked slide image with a short clinical presentation, and the flip side details key information such as key physical features of the sample, epidemiology, histochemistry, and a differential diagnosis.
- Written by Cleveland Clinic’s renowned pathology department.
Table of Contents.
- Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
- Breast Pathology
- Cardiovascular and Autopsy Pathology
- Cytology Gynecologic
- Cytology Non-Gynecologic
- Endocrine Pathology
- Forensic Pathology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Genitourinary Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Head and Neck Pathology
- Pediatric/Genetic Disorders
- Pulmonary Pathology
- Transplantation Pathology
McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Anatomic Pathology Flashcards PDF Download.
You can download McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Anatomic Pathology Flashcards PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology