We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Anal Fissure: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Therapies PDF.
This highly informative monograph offers a comprehensive and interdisciplinary reference guide for the management and treatment of the whole spectrum of painful tears in the anus and anal canal.
Features of Anal Fissure: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Therapies.
- Based upon a systematic review of all relevant papers on the topic since 1865, it addresses primary, acute and chronic anal fissures – providing a new definition of the last form – and secondary anal fissures in detail, particularly their medical history, etiology, signs and symptoms, medical findings, therapy and its evaluation, and differential diagnosis.
- The book also covers all available evidence-based therapeutic strategies. As such, it will appeal to a wide readership, from proctologists and surgeons to gynecologists, urologists, dermatologists and gastroenterologists.
Table of Contents.
- Chronic Anal Fissure.
- Secondary Anal Fissures.
- Problems of Defining Chronic Anal Fissure.
- Epidemiology and Etiopathogenesis.
- Signs and Symptoms.
- Anal Fissure Disease: Prevention and Quality of Life.
- Diagnostics and Differential Diagnostics.
- Historical Aspects of Anal Fissure Pathology.
- Therapy for Acute Anal Fissure.
- Therapy for Chronic Anal Fissure.
- Medical Position Statement on the Diagnosis and Therapy for Anal Fissure.
Anal Fissure: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Therapies PDF Download.
You can download Anal Fissure: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Therapies PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.