We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Advances in Pulmonary Drug Delivery PDF by Philip Chi Lip Kwok, Hak-Kim Chan.
The respiratory tract has been used to deliver biologically active chemicals into the human body for centuries. However, the lungs are complex in their anatomy and physiology, which poses challenges to drug delivery. Inhaled formulations are generally more sophisticated than those for oral and parenteral administration. Pulmonary drug development is, therefore, a highly specialized area because of its many unique issues and challenges. Rapid progress is being made and offers novel solutions to existing treatment problems. Advances in Pulmonary Drug Delivery highlights the latest developments in this field.
Written by leading international experts from both academia and industry, the book will help readers (formulation design scientists, researchers, and post-graduate and specialized undergraduate students) develop a deep understanding of key aspects of inhalation formulations as well as detail ongoing challenges and advances associated with their development.
Features of Advances in Pulmonary Drug Delivery.
- Drug therapy via the inhalation route is at the cutting edge of modern drug delivery research. There has been significant progress in the understanding of drug therapy via inhalation products.
- However, there are still problems associated with their formulation design, including the interaction between the active pharmaceutical ingredient(s) (APIs), excipients, and devices.
- This book seeks to cover some of the most pertinent issues and challenges of such formulation design associated with industrial production and desirable clinical outcome.
- The chapter topics have been selected with a view to integrating the factors that require consideration in the selection and design of device and formulation components which impact patient usability and clinical effectiveness.
- The challenges involved with the delivery of macromolecules by inhalation to both adult and pediatric patients are also covered.
Table Of Content.
- Chapter 1: Inhaled proteins and peptides.
- Chapter 2: Inhaled insulin: More compelling than ever.
- Chapter 3: Inhaled therapeutic siRNA for the treatment of respiratory diseases.
- Chapter 4: new molecules to treat asthma and COPD.
- Chapter 5: Inhaled anti-cancer agents.
- Chapter 6: Inhaled countermeasures for respiratory tract viruses.
- Chapter 7: Pulmonary delivery of antibiotics for respiratory infections.
- Chapter 8: Inhaled liposomes.
- Chapter 9: Inhaled traditional Chinese medicine for respiratory diseases.
- Chapter 10: Bronchoprovocation tests for evaluation of drug efficacy in asthma.
Advances in Pulmonary Drug Delivery PDF Download
You can download the Advances in Pulmonary Drug Delivery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology