We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Jaypee Adult Glaucoma Surgery PDF by Maria da Luz Freitas.
This book has been written and edited by ophthalmologists with vast clinical experience in glaucoma and provides a fresh take on traditional and modern glaucoma surgeries. What distinguishes this book from other books on glaucoma surgery is that it is written from the practical perspective of each surgeon.
Penetrating and nonpenetrating procedures, ab externo, and ab interno minimally invasive procedures, and combined phacoemulsification with glaucoma surgery are described in different chapters. Each chapter is a step-by-step guide through the surgical procedures bringing instant understanding, also for those not familiar with the techniques. Each technique is illustrated with several pictures and videos. The aim of this book is to share with all ophthalmologists the knowledge about indications, techniques, and pitfalls of different adult glaucoma surgeries.
Features of Adult Glaucoma Surgery.
- Comprehensive guide discussing new and traditional surgical techniques for the treatment of glaucoma
- Examines non-penetrating surgical procedures
- Compares advantages and disadvantages of different techniques
- Recognized Portuguese author group
- Includes DVD of 17 videos demonstrating surgical procedures
Table Of Content.
- Preliminary Pages
- Chapter-01 Trabeculectomy
- Chapter-02 ExPress—Mini Glaucoma Shunt
- Chapter-03 Posterior Drainage Devices
- Chapter-04 Deep Sclerectomy
- Chapter-05 Gonioscopic Surgery: Trabecular Micro-Bypass Stent Implantation
- Chapter-06 Canaloplasty
- Chapter-07 Combined Surgery
- Chapter-08 Lens Surgery in Glaucoma
Adult Glaucoma Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Adult Glaucoma Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.