We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of ADA Dental Drug Handbook: A Quick Reference.
Includes free e-book when you order directly from ADA Catalog. The ADA Dental Drug Handbook contains the latest information from dental pharmacology’s leading experts. It covers the drugs most commonly used in the dental practice, with information about dosage, possible interactions, potential complications, and more. The guide’s hand-held format makes it easy to use whether you’re in the operatory or catching up in between patients.
Features of ADA Dental Drug Handbook: A Quick Reference.
• Sample prescriptions with dosage, frequency, and route of administration.
• Detailed, full-color drug monographs with black box warnings, caution – contraindications, potential adverse reactions, possible drug interactions, and more.
• Discussion of the rationale behind drug selection.
• Suggested reading lists for further information.
The easy-to-read reference is the perfect tool for dental professionals at every stage of their career, from practicing dentists to dental students.
Table Of Content
- Drugs used in dentistry, such as analgesics, antibiotics, antifungals, antivirals, anxiolytics, fluorides, local anesthetics, and corticosteroids
- Smoking cessation, salivary management, and oral lesion treatments
- OTC products with the ADA Seal of Acceptance
- ADA Guidelines on procedures such as general anesthesia, antibiotic prophylaxis, and medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw
- Diabetic events
- Drug management for:
– emergency situations
– special care patients such as pregnant patients and the elderly
ADA Dental Drug Handbook PDF Download
You can download ADA Dental Drug Handbook: A Quick Reference PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.