We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice PDF 2nd Edition.
With ASHP’s Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice, Second Edition, pharmacy students and technicians can gain a professional head start by learning essential vocabulary, legal and regulatory issues, and the core clinical and administrative pharmacy operations in various practice settings. It is also a useful reference for new practitioners and anyone else interested in institutional pharmacy’s current financial, technological, and distributional systems.
Written by David A. Holdford, RPh, MS, Ph.D., FAPhA, with additional content from 27 leading experts, the second edition provides a thorough introduction to all aspects of the institutional pharmacy practice in both hospital and outpatient settings, with a special focus on the developing role of technicians. It has been thoroughly updated to cover all current developments and is clearly written, with Key Facts, What Ifs, and other learning enhancements that make terms, concepts, and processes easy to understand and apply.
Features of Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice 2nd Edition.
Two new and 18 updated chapters cover topics, including:
- Key legal and regulatory issues
- Managing medication use and distribution
- Professional terminology
- Technology and automation
- Financial management, inventory, and cost control
- Sterile product preparation and administration
- Managing people and leadership
- Careers and training options
- The expanding role of pharmacy technicians
Along with an understanding of the workings of institutional practice, students and new pharmacists can acquire the terminology that enables them to speak knowledgeably, along with an insight into professional opportunities, including some non-traditional ones.
Table Of Content.
- PART I: Introduction
- PART II: Managing Medication Use
- PART III: Managing Medication Distribution
- PART IV: Using Technology
- PART V: Financial Management
- PART VI: Sterile Product Preparation And Administration
- PART VII: Managing People
- PART VIII: Careers in Health-System Pharmacy Practice
Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice PDF Download.
You can download Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.