We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy PDF 8th Edition.
Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, 8th Edition delivers the straightforward visual guidance you need to perform confidently in all examinations and understand spatial relationships required during your medical training, while also acquiring the practical anatomical knowledge needed for your future clinical career. Respected authority Prof. Peter Abrahams and his team of leading international anatomists and radiologists link a vast collection of clinical images to help you master all the essential correlations between the basic science of anatomy and its clinical practice.
Features of Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy
- See what to look for and how to proceed thanks to an unsurpassed collection of labeled dissection photographs, supported by clear, explanatory diagrams and modern imaging
- Correlate anatomy to clinical practice with a wealth of MR, CT, DSA, radiographic, endoscopic, and operative images that demonstrate how structures are viewed today in the clinical setting
- Thoroughly revised and updated throughout, including brand new dissections, to further improve clarity and consistency throughout the book in every region
- all-new color overlays added to selected dissections making it even easier to identify key nerves, arteries, veins, and especially lymphatics
- fully revised neuroanatomy content reflects the latest understanding of functional neuroanatomy as seen with modern 3D and functional imaging
- updated and colored and a unique lymphatics section
- This sets Abrahams and McMinn apart from any other atlases of human anatomy! 200+ 3D scans,– allowing you to view the body in a more dynamic way to aid your understanding of dynamic anatomy.
Table of contents
- Head, Neck and Brain
- Vertebral Column and Spinal Cord
- Upper Limb
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Lower Limb
Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy PDF Download
You can download the Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.