We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors PDF.
This book aims to equip readers with a better understanding of neuroendocrine tumors of the abdomen and explains how to manage them optimally by making use of novel therapeutic options that represent major advances in previous treatments. The most recent advances in epidemiology, genetics, molecular biology, biomarkers, pathology, diagnostics, clinical assessment, medical therapy, and surgical treatment are presented. The information and data provided will stimulate readers to develop their personal opinions on significant issues and assist in decision-making in individual patients during routine clinical practice. The book features a multidisciplinary approach and is designed to meet the needs of all physicians seeking comprehensive guidance from experts on the management of patients with neuroendocrine tumors. It will also be of value for researchers wishing to acquaint themselves with the state of the art in the field and emerging research avenues. Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors is published in Springer’s highly successful Updates in Surgery series, which now comprises more than 20 titles.
Features of Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Provides state of the art information on neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) and their management.
- Aids surgeons in making the right clinical decisions.
- Covers less well-known, but nevertheless significant, aspects of abdominal NETs.
- Offers a valuable resource for researchers.
Table Of Content.
- Neuroendocrine Tumors: a Nosologic Framework.
- Classification of Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Hereditary Syndromes and Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Sporadic Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Neuroendocrine Tumors Biomarkers.
- Endoscopic Diagnosis of Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Role of Non-Functional Imaging in the Diagnosis of Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Role of Functional Imaging in the Diagnosis of Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Pathological Analysis of Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Management of Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Management of Pancreatic and Duodenal Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Management of Ileal, Appendiceal, and Colorectal Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Management of Liver Metastases from Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors PDF Download.
You can download Abdominal Neuroendocrine Tumors PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.